Located near Atlanta, the CommsFirst Emergency Operations Center coordinates response and recovery logistics, information sharing, resource management, and training/exercises as a service to our clients' response personnel and for our own deployment teams.
Offered as an integral part of a Managed Services Plan, CommsFirst EOC services include:
- Development and/or storage of readiness checklists, SOPs, and continuity/recovery plans
- Management and delivery of incident awareness dashboards
- Remote network monitoring and maintenance
- Distribution of rich media, including streaming video
- Dispatch and logistics of recovery resources, including forward staging
- Coordination of subject-matter experts
- Equipment cache management and maintenance
- Collaboration and coordination with client EOCs
- 24x7 support for deployments
Additionally, EOC services include warranty, maintenance, and troubleshooting support for CommsFirst equipment and applications.
Please contact us to learn more about our outsourced EOC services.